Shimano XTR 11-speed Cassette CS-M9001 11-40T
The CS-M9001 is the suitable cassette for new XTR 11-speed group with 1x11-speed, 2x11-speed and 3x11-speed gearing.
Rhythm is the essence of smooth power transfer and a proper gear step is the key to maintaining rhythm over varied terrain. The CS-M9000 11-speed 11-40T cassette is the widest range cassette Shimano has ever produced and also the most balanced. Thanks to its “rhythm step” progression it maintains calculated, shock-free gear steps from one gear to the next, saving riders energy and helping maintain their flow on the trail.
The real advantage of 11-speed is the ability to have all the range you require without sacrificing the rhythm you need.
- HG-X11 specific tooth profile
- Compatible with Shimano 11 speed chains only. We recommend the XTR HG-901 chain for use with this cassette.
- Carbon/aluminum spider design for weight savings
- Aluminum, titanium and steel cogs for a balance of weight savings and durability
- Rhythm Step gear progression offers the most efficient and largest number of useful gears when paired with Shimano cranksets
- Tooth Count: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-27-31-35-40
- Compatible with standard 8/9/10 speed Shimano MTB freehub, no special driver body needed. For true 11-speed freehub bodies, such as “road" freehub bodies, a 10-speed conversion spacer will be required for use with this cassette.
- Weight: 328g