Campagnolo Scirocco H35 mm Clincher Wheelset
A new 35 mm high profile that makes the new Scirocco wheel unique.
Aerodynamic yet easy to handle, reactive and light but with all the advantages of a standard tyre wheel with aluminium braking rim.
Suitable for all routes, the new Scirocco satisfies the demands of amateurs and great long-distance riders as well as cyclists with a pronounced "racing" spirit.
State of the art technology and great performance at the very first click.
- WEIGHT: 1725 g
- 35 MM PROFILE FOR A STANDARD TYRE: translates into good penetration while being extremely easy to handle even in a cross wind.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE™: Every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- STAINLESS STEEL AERO SPOKES: Maximum aerodynamic penetration – lower weight and greater reactivity.
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- EXCLUSIVE MEGA-G3TM SPOKE PATTERN: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3TM eliminates vibrations even with “heavy” cyclists.
- ALUMINIUM HUB: high side stiffness yet with low weight.
- OVERSIZE FLANGE MEGA G3™ CASSETTE SIDE: increases torsional stiffness, greater reactivity with each change in the cyclist’s pace
- ALUMINIUM PIN: reduces wheel weight
- ALUMINIUM NIPPLES: reduce the peripheral weight of the wheel.
- FRONT: 16 spoke variable profle aero radials in stainless steel.
- REAR: 21 spoke variable profle aero in stainless steel with doubling on the cassette side.
- AERODYNAMIC PROFILE IN STEEL
- NEW, COMPLETELY REDESIGNED AND LIGHTER AERODYNAMIC-PROFILE WHEEL BLOCK: Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.