Knog Blinder Mob Eyeballer Front Light
Tough as nails & brilliantly bright are two traits that go hand in hand when talking about this guy. With an ultra focused (15°) beam and outputting a blinding 80 lumens of light, this bright bike light is your perfect partner in crime when tackling those badly lit bike paths and darkened commutes. His long battery life, reflective face surrounding the super-bright LED and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash) ensure you are visible to other road users up to at least 1.2 kilometres away, all night long. And his secret weapon? 2x interchangeable straps so you can swap the light between bikes with different handlebar sizes (22-32mm+), even aero bars.
LIGHT OUTPUT: FRONT 80 lumens
- DIMENSIONS: 42 x 42 x 62mm
- WEIGHT: 35g
- RUNTIMES: Steady high 2.7 hrs, Steady low 8 hrs, Strobe 5.7 hrs, Fancy flash 5.5 hrs, Eco flash 76 hrs.
- BEAM ANGLE: 15°
- LIGHT MODES: Steady high, steady low, strobe, fancy flash, eco flash.
- 100% WATERPROOF: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- BUTTON: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG: Designed to be exposed to the elements, and then some.
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- CHARGE TIME: 4 -5 hours (LED will turn green when fully charged)
- BATTERY: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- BIKE ATTACHMENT: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/posts 22 – 35mm+ diameter. Fits Aero & Oversize bars /posts.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For front light 2x interchangeable straps for bars 22-27mm / 28-32mm+. For rear light 3x interchangeable straps for posts 22-32mm+ and Aero seatposts.