Knog Blinder Mob The Face Front Light
A bright urban commuter bike light ideal for those daily commutes from the ‘burbs to the big smoke. Outputting 80 lumens of light at the front and 44 at the rear this bright bike light ensures you are well seen not just to road riders ahead of you, but those behind too up to at least 1.2 kilometers away. With its focused 35° beam, long battery life and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash), you’re guaranteed to light up the path no matter where you ride, all night long. And its secret weapon? 2x front & 3x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap the lights between bikes with different sized seatposts and handlebars – including aero posts and oversize bars.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 80 lumens
- DIMENSIONS: 42 x 42 x 62mm
- WEIGHT: 35g
- RUNTIMES: Steady high 2.5 hrs, Steady low 5.1 hrs, Strobe 5.3 hrs, Fancy flash 23 hrs, Eco flash 62 hrs.
- BEAM ANGLE: 35°
- LIGHT MODES: Steady high, steady low, strobe, fancy flash, eco flash.
- 100% WATERPROOF: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- BUTTON: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG: Designed to be exposed to the elements, and then some.
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- CHARGE TIME: 4 -5 hours (LED will turn green when fully charged)
- BATTERY: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- BIKE ATTACHMENT: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/posts 22 – 35mm+ diameter. Fits Aero & Oversize bars /posts.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For front light 2x interchangeable straps for bars 22-27mm / 28-32mm+. For rear light 3x interchangeable straps for posts 22-32mm+ and Aero seatposts.