Muc-Off Team Sky Hydrodynamic Lube: Tour Edition
A chain lube so efficient, it’s won the Tour De France – twice. Yes, this is the ultimate, all-weather formulation that has helped Team Sky take home the yellow jersey at the world’s most prestigious cycling event two years in a row.
We’re so proud of this fact that, for a limited time only, all our Team Sky Hydrodynamic Lubes will be available in a commemorative yellow packaging. We’ve even reformulated the lube itself to match the colour of the winner’s jersey!
Each application can last up to 400 miles on the chain and withstand the harshest of weather conditions, proven by hundreds of hours of in-house testing.
We’ve even infused the recipe with an ultra-violet dye, so you can see exactly what parts of your chain have and have not been lubed under a UV light – which comes included!
Behold the lube of champions. And now you can get your hands on it too.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of Team Sky Hydrodynamic lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
- Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
- Wipe excess lube carefully
- Ideal for Road Cycling and Cyclocross
- Provides the ultimate performance in both wet & damp or dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application