Rudy Project Boost01 Helmet
Rudy Project Boost01 Helmet
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT FIT Rudy Project helmets are appreciated because of our legendary fit, the result of studies into ergonomics, design and material innovation and advanced manufacturing techniques. The retention system is constantly updated to improve comfort and performance. The new RSR 9 system enhances your fitting. The structure is more wrap-around while precise micro-metric regulation and height adjustment provide a perfect personal fit.
- AIRFRAME PADDING The airframe frontal padding is crafted with innovative materials such as Dry Foam and X-Static antibacterial fabric: the former is a special white foam which does not absorb the sweat while the latter favours transpiration. The padding minimizes the sweating process inside the helmet: the foam does not absorb the sweat while the fabric easily transpires and dries, avoiding the release of unpleasant smells and ensuring the best level of performance.
- CENTER PRESSURE BALANCE Competing with less pressure.
One of the helmet’s main new features is its improved weight balance. The tail was shortened and material added to the front (Dorsal Ridge) to move the centre of pressure forward. This limits annoying swivelling caused by side winds.
- CUSTOMIZABLE AIR MANAGEMENT Air conditioning with a click
The human body uses energy to cool itself. Rudy Project uses aerodynamic science. The Wing57™ time trial helmet has a set of two modular, removable covers, one closed, one mesh. Either can be inserted into the front vent opening to regulate airflow, adjust the helmet’s aerodynamic effectiveness according to environmental conditions and maintain the body’s efficiency.
- DIRECTIONAL FLOW The shape of Wing57 provides all the benefits of NACA (National Advisory Committee For Aeronautics) wing shapes and avoids wasting the energy that is naturally lost in rending the air.
- CUSTOM FIT Our products’ legendary fit is the fruit of scientific studies of the human head, design innovation and advances in materials and manufacturing techniques. Our groundbreaking systems are constantly updated and upgraded to guarantee exceptional adjustability and stability.
- ICEDOT Rudy Project includes IceDot technology and provides one year’s free registration for this innovative emergency service on a selection of helmets. Increase your safety when you ride: fix the special sticker to your helmet then go to the IceDot site to key in the code you received when you registered. The code incorporates your clinical data to help the emergency rescue. Plus, in the event of a fall or accident the Icedot sensor send an emergency notification to the phone numbers you selected.
- FLIPUP The Flip Up system offers a unique and removable shield interface for full wraparound visual protection, enhanced flow dynamics and atmospheric management minimizing eye strain. The intelligent magnetic flip-up system will ease you when putting the helmet on, while cutting fog and maximizing cooling during long rides.
- DORSAL RIDGE Inspired by sharks, the crown of the Wing57™ time trial helmet converts sideways forces into forward propulsion. In the event of cross winds it delivers all the advantages of a long-tailed helmet without the relative negative repercussions on the front.
- VORTEX KILLER SYSTEM Increase ventilation. Increase performance.
Rudy Project’s designers have devised a new, proprietary airflow channelling system which significantly increases in-helmet ventilation. Scientifically designed geometric lines and side openings enable the Vortex Killer System™ to redirect airflow – the main cause of friction and instability – beyond the rear of the helmet. The air is pushed beyond the neck and shoulders at a different rate and volume compared to the air arriving in the opposite direction.
- IN MOLD The combined action of the EPS structure, the polycarbonate shell and exoskeleton creates resistance to the mechanical action exercised by an impact and dissipates the energy in order to prevent it from being transferred to the head of the rider wearing the helmet