Rudy Project Racemaster Helmet
Rudy Project Racemaster Helmet
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT FIT Rudy Project helmets are appreciated because of our legendary fit, the result of studies into ergonomics, design and material innovation and advanced manufacturing techniques. The retention system is constantly updated to improve comfort and performance. The new RSR 9 system enhances your fitting. The structure is more wrap-around while precise micro-metric regulation and height adjustment provide a perfect personal fit.
- CUSTOM FIT Our products’ legendary fit is the fruit of scientific studies of the human head, design innovation and advances in materials and manufacturing techniques. Our groundbreaking systems are constantly updated and upgraded to guarantee exceptional adjustability and stability.
- DIVIDER PRO Ultralight, ultraflat yet robust, comfortable, easy to adjust. The divider pro increase the comfort of your helmet and are earbud friendly.
- HEXOCRUSH TECHNOLOGY Originally inspired by conehead technology and developed be extremely lightweight, this entirely new structure is one of the most advanced Rudy Project solutions. And it is designed to maximize your safety by ensuring unprecedented level of security.
The liner is molded with two different foam densities and the hexagon-shaped structure provides improved shock absorption by dissipating impact forces sideways and radially. Thus, the Hexocrush reduces the g-force pressure on the head in case of falls or impacts.
- GARAGE EYEWEAR DOCK The completely new Garage Eyewear Dock provides you an innovative system to hold stably sunglasses at the back of the helmet. This system prevents contact between the sunglasses’ temple arms and the user’s head.
- FLOW-THROUGH VENTILATION Keeping your head cool and dry is essential for maintaining performance at the highest levels. Thanks to the shape and the positioning of the external air openings and the unique inside air channels our helmets are perfectly ventilated and very comfortable. The air vents have been designed to permit maximum dispersion of heat, ensuring your performance does not drop as a result of the heat, and effective evaporation of sweat.
- MIPS MIPS mimics the brain’s own protection system with a unique low-friction layer between the head and the helmet. MIPS is scientifically proven to reduce some of the energy from an angled impact from nine accelerometers in a Hybrid III crash test dummy head.
- ICEDOT Rudy Project includes IceDot technology and provides one year’s free registration for this innovative emergency service on a selection of helmets. Increase your safety when you ride: fix the special sticker to your helmet then go to the IceDot site to key in the code you received when you registered. The code incorporates your clinical data to help the emergency rescue. Plus, in the event of a fall or accident the Icedot sensor send an emergency notification to the phone numbers you selected.
- IN MOLD The combined action of the EPS structure, the polycarbonate shell and exoskeleton creates resistance to the mechanical action exercised by an impact and dissipates the energy in order to prevent it from being transferred to the head of the rider wearing the helmet
- VISOR COMPATIBILITY Our helmets are supplied with a light, removable visor which fits on the front of the helmet.
- SAFETY REFLECTION SYSTEM Approved reflective stickers increase wearer’s visibility in low or problematic light conditions for greater safety.