Rudy Project Sterling Helmet
NEW APPEALING FLUO COLOURS
Indispensable for protection, fundamental for optimizing times: in a competitive event a helmet can make the difference, and also in terms of style. Therefore Rudy Project, an ongoing trendsetter for fashionable sports eyewear and helmets, is offering new and eye-catching chromatic versions for its cutting-edge model: Sterling.
Not only a guarantee of style, but also top-level performance. In fact, the excellent ventilation is especially striking. It is ensured by 18 wide and well-positioned air vents, which channel the air flow inside the helmet while draining out humidity.
TWO DIFFERENT INTERIOR PADDINGS
Sterling is available in two different interior paddings, made out of hypoallergenic and sweat-resistant materials, with or without a protective net. It is easy to remove and wash, and has a lightweight and removable visor that attaches directly to the helmet.
EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE FIT
In addition, Sterling is characterized by an extremely comfortable fit, thanks to its antislip system, with a three-position height adjustment, and an exclusive strap-loop system making for quick and accurate adjustment of straps, which can be clamped in place by a slider that can also be operated while on-the-go.
- CUSTOM FIT Our products’ legendary fit is the fruit of scientific studies of the human head, design innovation and advances in materials and manufacturing techniques. Our groundbreaking systems are constantly updated and upgraded to guarantee exceptional adjustability and stability.
- EYEWEAR DOCK Rudy Project helmets take hold of your eyewear! They include shaped docks to grip even the most modern, advanced sunglasses.
- FLOW-THROUGH VENTILATION Keeping your head cool and dry is essential for maintaining performance at the highest levels. Thanks to the shape and the positioning of the external air openings and the unique inside air channels our helmets are perfectly ventilated and very comfortable. The air vents have been designed to permit maximum dispersion of heat, ensuring your performance does not drop as a result of the heat, and effective evaporation of sweat.
- SAFETY REFLECTION SYSTEM Approved reflective stickers increase wearer’s visibility in low or problematic light conditions for greater safety.
- IN MOLD The combined action of the EPS structure, the polycarbonate shell and exoskeleton creates resistance to the mechanical action exercised by an impact and dissipates the energy in order to prevent it from being transferred to the head of the rider wearing the helmet
- VISOR COMPATIBILITY Our helmets are supplied with a light, removable visor which fits on the front of the helmet.