Shimano XT FD-M8020 Side-Swing 2x11 Front Derailleur - Direct Mount
Shimano’s new XT FD-M8020 master front shifting for a 2x crankset with a bold new design and approach.
Debuting on XTR M9000, the light and crisp shift action of the DEORE XT SIDE SWING front derailleur (FD-M8020 2x11 or FD-M8000 3x11 option) has been designed with long travel trail bikes in mind. Both M8000 derailleurs bring a drastic reduction in shift effort with efficient cable routing and enhanced stability, while also increasing tire clearance allowing for shorter chainstays. High clamp, low clamp, D-type and E-type mounting options are available.
Designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind, Shimano’s XT Side-Swing front derailleur provides 15mm of increased tire clearance, while new cable routing dramatically reduces shifting effort. Designed for larger wheels and longer travel, XT M8000 brings Shimano’s industry-leading front shifting to another level.
The real advantage of 11-speed is the ability to have all the range you require without sacrificing the rhythm you need.
- Super light shift action
- New structure with multiple mount options and new cable routing
- 2x mounting options: High clamp, Low clamp, D-type, E-type (without plate)
- Increased tire clearance of 15mm allows for shorter chainstays
- Designed with long travel trail bikes in mind
- Use: MTB
- Group: XT
- Model: FD-M8020-D
- Mounting: Direct Mount
- Cable route type: Front Pull
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Top gear teeth: 34-38T
- Total capacity: 10T
- Compatible Chain: HG-X 11-speed
- Chain stay angle: 66-69°
- Chain line: 48.8mm
- Material: Aluminum, Steel
- Weight: 134g