Time Xpresso 10 Pedals
Hollow steel axle and carbon body with flexible carbon blade.
This brand new pedal has an even faster, more intuitive engagement without any rubbing, which is thanks to the Iclic concept of a pre-open clipless system (TIME patent)The use of a carbon flexion blade instead of the traditional metal spring allows for these new pedals to be extremely light. The oversized platform of 700mm2 gives the pedals a record surface area/weight factor.
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Oversized pedal platform 700mm2 with interchangeable stainless steel plate
- SENSOR Adjustment of angular sensations, or “feel”
- Q-Factor adjustment — setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept — minimal distance sole to pedal axle (14.4mm)
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5mm)
- Supplied as a pair
- Includes cleats
- Release angle: 15°
- Weight: 195g per pair