In answer to great request from Nairo Quintana and the other champions using Campagnolo, the Bora Ultra 35 is the best wheel out there in terms of performance uphill and on mixed routes.
Its 35 mm profile makes it an extremely light carbon wheel that however guarantees remarkable aerodynamic benefits.
Campagnolo offers the Bora Ultra 35 in both clincher and tubular versions, extending the versatility of what is described as the best carbon wheel on the market also to cyclists who prefer the easy management of clinchers.
But this is not all as innovative AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, guaranteeing shorter stopping distances and excellent modularity of braking power.
Thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo guarantees its Pro-Tour champions.
- Full Carbon high profile 35mm rim, in clincher and tubular versions.
- Includes brake pads specifically for carbon wheels
- AC3 treatment on the brake surface, improving braking in all conditions
- RDB™ (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology moulded inside the rims, assures perfect balancing of the rims even at high speeds
- Ultra-lightweight decals eliminate the need for heavy adhesives and painting, reducing the overall weight by nearly 15g
- Carbon hub with oversize flange with cup and cone CULT bearings, aluminium axle
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern and anti-rotation system
- Quick release with eccentric-closure system
- Weight: 1360g