The Bora Ultra 35 met great request from nairo Quintana and the other champions using Campagnolo®, accompanying them on all their successes, from the Tour 2013 onwards.
In line with continual evolution of its products, for 2015 Campagnolo® launches the new clincher and tubular versions for the 35 mm wheel, maintaining the versatility of a wheel that brings results on any terrain and in any weather, and adding the advantages of the new generation.
Thanks to the wide, aerodynamic profle, the differentiated diameter of the hubs and CUlT bearings, every user will be able to race with the performance of champions and brake in total safety, in any conditions, thanks to 3Diamant technology on the braking track.
- WEIGHT: 1160 g
- NEW FULL-CARBON RIM, 24.2 MM WIDE, FOR TUBULARS AND CLINCHERS: great comfort and maximum aerodynamics for
interacting with new tire standards. Extremely high lateral wheel stiffness and reactivity.
- 3DIAMANT™ – BRAKE SURFACE TREATMENT: using advanced machinery and state of the art diamond tipped precision tools, eliminates imperfections. This new process eliminates the “breaking-in” period, improves braking performance under both wet and dry conditions and creates a more linear and smooth overall braking performance.
- BRAKE PADS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR CARBON WHEELS
- DYNAMIC BALANCING ON THE RIM
- AERODYNAMIC PROFILE IN STEEL: ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- EXCLUSIVE G3™ SPOKE PATTERN: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with “heavy” cyclists.
- SELF-LOCKING ALUMINUM NIPPLES
- CARBON FIBRE HUB: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity.
- CULT™: the combination of the highest quality ceramic bearings and housing in special Cronitect® steel. Nine times smoother than the standard system.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS
- ALUMINUM AXLE
- QUICK RELEASE: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die.
Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.