This simple fork-mount design is optimized for pre-race warm-up, travel, and those days when life (or the weather) gets in the way of your ride. The Omnium trainer utilizes Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR): delivering a real-road feel with minimal noise.
- Internal Progressive Resistance
- Accepts standard QR, 12×100, 15×100 & 15×110 (boost) thru axles
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, Cx)
- No tools required to assemble or store — simply unfold and fold.
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Compatible with softwares Zwift, The Sufferfest and TrainerRoad.
- Total weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 25.75″ x 7.25″ x 8″ (66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm)
- Accepts forks w/ standard QR, 12 x 100, 15 x 100 & 15 x 110 (boost) thru axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c – 700c, 26″-29″
- Aluminum drums: 4.0″ diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 225 lbs
- Wheel base from 840mm to 1200mm