Cyrano is fizik’s range of cockpit components, comprising handlebars, stems and seatposts. Handlebars are highly-stressed, safety-critical parts, making strength and fatigue resistance of paramount importance. Low weight is of course also a priority.
Cyrano handlebars are available in three models, according to material specification, and in three shapes to fit different rider physiques. Each shape is carefully designed to give easy transitions between different riding positions – tops, hoods and drops. The range of nine fizik Cyrano handlebars models are each available in a choice of four widths, to ensure a perfect fit.
The Cyrano R1 is the medium specification, made from High-Modulus carbon fiber. HM carbon bars can be made just as strong as HMUD carbon bars, but, requiring more material, carries a minor weight penalty over the range-topping Cyrano 00 model.
The Cyrano R1 Chameleon maintains a long reach (85 mm) but bring the drops (135 mm) up to accommodate still mobile, but slightly less flexible, riders. The shape sits between the squarer Snake bars and the compact Bull bars.
- Body Material: Uni-Directional Carbon
- Finishing: Glossy Carbon/Red R1 details
- Weight: 203g
- Width: 40, 42, 44, 46 cm (centre to centre)
- Diameter (40cm): 31,8 (clamp) – 24, 8 (top)
- Diameter (42, 44, 46cm): 31,8 (clamp) – 28,8 (top)
- Reach: 80 mm (40cm), 85 mm (42, 44, 46cm)
- Drop: 130 mm (40cm), 135mm (42, 44, 46cm)
- Flare: 2° (40cm), 3° (42, 44, 46cm)