The gold standard among high-level aluminum road bike wheels.
With the unmistakable character that everybody knows well, the absolute ability to transmit your energy on the asphalt, its extreme riding precision.
Unrivaled in the peloton: extraordinary performance and high impact aesthetics make these road bike wheel the point of reference for cyclists.
Race after race, Zero wheels have become synonymous with excellence, quality, performance, reliability… and victory!
- TYRE TYPE clincher
- TYRE WIDTH (SUGGESTED) from 25 mm to 32 mm
- WEIGHT 1518 g.
- WHEEL MATERIAL Aluminum
- RIM MATERIAL Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), triple milling, Square Milling
- PROFILE HEIGHT Low
- RIM HEIGHT front: 27 mm – rear: 30 mm
- RIM WIDTH 22,5 mm, ETRTO 17C
- BRAKING SYSTEM Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE Aluminum braking surface, turned
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- SPOKES: FRONT 16
- SPOKES: REAR 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- SPOKES: MATERIAL Aluminum
- SPOKES: PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Aero, straight pull
- NIPPLES Aluminum
- FRONT HUB Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- REAR HUB Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- BEARINGS USB ceramic bearings, adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- OTHER Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle