SHOW YOUR CLAWS !
The 987 MTB is the idea choice for X-Country competition or long marathon distances. Its 27.5 » wheel size is appreciated by mountain bikers looking for greater control and a funner, more dynamic ride.
Featuring an HM (High Modulus) carbon monobloc frame, the 987 is a lightweight mountain bike that retains optimal rigidity. Its integrated A-STEM assures very precise handling. The chain and seat stays have been designed to filter a maximum amount of vibration. This comfort is enhanced by the use of the integrated E-POST R5 seatpost.
- CARBON TYPE: HM
- LUGS: WITHOUT: MONOBLOC CONTRUCTION
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PRESS FIT 30 73 MM
- FRONT DERAILLEUR HANGER: DIRECT MOUNT
- SEAT POST: INTEGRATED E-POST R5-+/- 5MM SETBACK
- HEADSET: LOOK TAPERED INTEGRATED 1 INCH 1/2 DOWN, 1 INCH 1/8 TOP
- DROP OUTS/HANGERS: CARBON MONOBLOC, REPLACEABLE DERAILLEUR HANGER
- WATER BOTTLE FITTING: 1 FITTING
- WEIGHT: 1250 GR. IN SIZE S
- REAR WHEEL MOUNTING: THRU-AXLE 12 X 142MM STANDARD X 12 (DT SWISS QR SKEWERS PROVIDED)
- DISC BREAK MOUNT: POSTMOUNT 140 OU 160MM WITH ADAPTATOR INCLUDED