VERSATILITY AND PERFORMANCE
The Kéo 2 Max is suitable for all cyclists, whether they are enthusiasts, touring-cyclists, advanced riders or even competitors.
Lightweight and equipped with a stainless steel contact area and a high quality spindle, it is a pedal that is both reliable and efficient.
- BODY: Composite
- AXLE: Chromoly +
- THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm
- BEARINGS: 2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT: 15,7 mm
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM: 53 mm
- CONTACT SURFACE AREA: 340 mm²
- FLOAT: 9 to 15 adjustable spring
- CLEATS: Kéo Grip Cleats
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT:0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 130 gr (328 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLORS: Black
- ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo cleats + screws