The new reference point for road bike pedals with innovative Carbon Blade Technology. With a carbon blade traditional springs can be forgotten as the blade provides a faster more defined clip-in and out in an unbelievable lightweight design.
At the same time the Keo Blade 2 has one of the widest contact surfaces on the market. This increases stability and helps in hectic race situations.
- Body Material: injected long carbon fiber, stainless steel contact surface
- Axle Material: titanium
- Bearings: 2 ball, 1 needle
- Clip-in/out: Carbon blade
- Height Spindle/Sole: 13 mm
- Contact Surface Width: 64 mm
- Pedal Spindle/Crank Distance:
53 mm (lengthen to 55 mm)
- Release Tension: 12, 16 or 20 Nm
- Weight: carbon / 12 Nm : 90 g (pro Pedal)