Our Dry PTFE chain lube has been formulated to hold up to the extreme pressures that are applied to a modern drive chain.
Muc-Off Dry PTFE Chain Lube is formulated to hold up to the extreme pressures that are applied to modern drive chains. This highly versatile, dry weather chain lube has superior penetrative qualities that ensure every part of the chain link is completely lubricated. Our advanced ‘Dry Formula’ creates a clean, durable and protective chain wax layer that inhibits rust development and chain link corrosion. The added PTFE creates exceptionally low surface friction to provide incredible drive chain efficiency without attracting contaminants. It’s clean, and it’s easy to use!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- Apply a moderate amount of PTFE Dry Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Wipe away any excess lube.
- PTFE addatives reduce friction and energy consumption
- Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact
- Excels in dry, dusty conditions
- Protects against rust development and corrosion
- Prevents chain wear
- Does not attract contaminants
- Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross
- Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs