Simply the ultimate road shoe. Forget pressure points and enjoy the snuggest of fits thanks to the patented Xframe® construction and ultralight next-generation materials. Optimised for efficiency, experience unsurpassed power transfer via the UD carbon sole. Weighing an incredible 220g per shoe, it’s the weapon of choice for the world’s top Pro riders, including the current European champion Alexander Kristoff.
- Ultralight Carbon 15 sole made of 100% unidirectional carbon combined with a reinforced layer. With a stiffness index of 15.0, it’s the best-performing Northwave sole ever
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Made with Xframe® patented construction and ultralight next generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick, the upper transfers every watt of power and provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Includes two footbeds with a stiffened dual density design: Pro Regular Fit and Pro Slim Fit which features an extra 2 mm toe insert for narrow feet
- Ultralight at just 220 g!