The PCS-9 offers Park Tool quality in an entry level repair stand for the home mechanic. The PCS-9 works well for many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
- Screw type clamp adjusts to fit tubes of various shapes from 7/8″ to 3″ (24mm to 76mm)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 3.5 inches (9cm) wide
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of bike; Will also clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable (part #1185K)
- Height adjusts from 39″ to 57″ (99cm to 145cm)
- Folds down to 41″ (104cm) for portability and storage
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36″ x 36″ x 45″ (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Weighs 20.2 lbs. (9.15 kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-9 is 80 lbs. (36 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.