The new PRS-20 Team Race Stand is a compact, Euro-style work stand that securely holds the bike without clamping the frame tubes or seat post. Ideal for bikes with ultra lightweight frame tubes and seatposts, and for bikes with tight access areas that can’t be clamped.
Now features a taller bottom bracket saddle to clear the sensor used on power meter (watt measuring) cranksets.
- Quick release mounts hold bike securely by the front or rear dropouts
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to both sides of bike
- Rear axle adjusts from 130mm to 135mm by turning adjusting nut outward five turns
- Folds down to 33″ (84cm) for easy transport and storage
- Bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 28″ to 38″ (71cm to 96cm)
- The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-20 is 60 lbs. (27kg)
- Weighs 18 lbs. (8.2 kg)
NOTE: For front thru axle bikes (15mm or 20mm), use the 1728-TA Sliding Thru Axle Adaptor