The moment you clip in and set off in pursuit of performance, that´s when you know how fast you can actually go. Designed using CFD (computational fluid dynamics) to maximize benefits, the paradigm-changing FLOW aero crank was made for both aero road bikes and pure TT bikes. It offers the time savings of classic aero cranks and the performance of leading road cranks, all at once. The focus on stiffness and functionality allow the FLOW to match and even beat full aero cranks in the real world. Stiffer than any other aero crank on the market, the FLOW saves you up to 6 seconds in a 40k TT.
- Weight: 172.5mm length 110 MAS 554g – 130 MAS 575g
- Spider: 110/130 BCD aero MAS version
- Spindle: 30mm aluminum alloy
- Q-Factor: 148mm
- Chainline:: 43.5mm
- Material: aluminum alloy 7055 100% CNC-machined
- Compatibility: Bottom bracket BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30A, PF30, BBRight, BB386 Evo, Oval and round chainrings, 110/130 BCD, 9,10 y 11 Speed