XT Ice-Tech rotors have a three layer sandwich structure of an aluminum core embedded in stainless steel.
Optimal braking with the cooler disc: Shimano XT SM-RT81SS. The higher heat dissipation of the aluminum helps to reduce the surface temperature of the rotor by around 100 degrees Celsius.
- Material: Stainless Steel-Aluminium-Stainless Steel in three-layer structure
- Technology: Ice Tec (100° lowered surface temperature for a constant braking power)
- Two-part construction
- Stain resistant design for high brake pad life
- Low noise, fadingresistent
- Group: XT
- Model: SM-RT81SS
- Disc: Center Lock
- Diameter: 140mm
- Pad compatibility: Metal / Resin