With an increased surface area for heat dispersion, Shimano’s new ICE-TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotor has realized the ultimate in heat control.
As a result, the 50° C reduction in heat gives a user greater durability and longer pad life.
- Additional 50°C decrease in operating temperatures over previous Ice Technology rotor
- Braking and performance benefits include 20% less brake fade, 20% increase in stopping power and 20% longer pad life
- 3-layer clad rotor: Stainless steel/Aluminum/Stainless steel
- Technology: Ice-Tech FREEZA
- Group: Saint / XTR
- Model: SM-RT99SS
- Disc: Center Lock
- Diameter: 140mm
- Pad compatibility: Metal / Resin
- Rotor: Stainless steel / Aluminum / Stainless steel
- Lockring: Aluminum painted