The technology to change your ride: Shimano XT Di2 System Information Display SC-MT800
Shimano DEORE XT M8050 Di2 will be the first Di2 system with E-Tube wireless capabilities.
The new handlebar-mounted SC-MT800 System Information Display included with the DEORE XT M8050 Di2 group now integrates ANT private and Bluetooth connectivity for rider data transmission and system customization functions, respectively.
The most groundbreaking technology featuring on DEORE XT Di2 M8050 though is a new wireless Bluetooth connection to Shimano’s E-TUBE program, which is the system Shimano uses to set up and control the Di2 shifting behaviour. Through Bluetooth technology riders or mechanics can wirelessly communicate with their computer, tablet or a smart phone via the SC-MT800 system information display and a new battery. As well as allowing wireless workshop customizability, it allows riders to customize their shifting preferences on the trail via an app on their smartphones.
Additionally, Shimano’s wireless D-FLY Data Management system will allow riders to see battery and gear information on their compatible third party display devices (eg bike computers). This technology will be rolled out with DEORE XT Di2 components and will be available as an upgrade for those currently riding Shimano XTR Di2, either with SC-MT800 or SCM9051 system information displays and a new internal or external battery.
- Identify system status of: battery level, gear position, shift mode and FOX iRD suspension position; all at a glance
- Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch with three modes available (S1/S2/Manual) and audible shift notification
- Precise derailleur adjustment with easy access adjustment mode and numerical adjustment indicator
- Wireless communication (ANT private/Bluetooth low energy) allows for easy to set up, customization and data utilization in the field with a smart phone, tablet and other mobile electronics
- Battery charging port (compatible with Di2 charger SM-BCR2)
- 3 E-Tube ports
- Smart phone: Bluetooth® wireless connectivity through E-Tube Wireless App; Functions: Drivetrain customization, firmware update
- Tablet: Bluetooth® wireless connectivity through E-Tube Project Wireless App; Function: Drivetrain customization, firmware update, error check, pre-set
- Use: MTB
- Group: Deore XT Di2 M8050
- Model: SC-MT800
- E-tube port (QTY): 3
- Battery charging port: 1
- Master unit: No
- Mount: Clamp 31.8mm or 35mm
- Display function: Gear indicator (rear 11, front 1/2/3), Shifting mode (Manual/Synchronized), Suspension mode, Shifting adjust mode, Battery charge level
- Setting function: Shifting adjust, Shifting adjust indicator, System diagnosis, Charging port for built-in battery, Compatible charger, Synchronized shifting mode change
- Compatible charger: SM-BCR2
- Bluetooth LE (Low Energy): compatible
- Color: black
- Weight: 30g