Reduced capacity for dropped chains
Shimano XT 11-speed chainring SM-CRM80 with 32 teeth and 96 mm bolt circle for 1-speed FC-M8000 crank.
The dedicated XT 1x chainring features retention technology with a unique tooth profile that eliminates the need for chain retention devices. New XT M8000 provides range and ensures rhythm for diverse riding styles and terrain to create smooth, harmonic pedalling – the ultimate goal of a drivetrain.
The 1×11 tooth profile on the XTR and new DEORE XT chainsets combine wide steel teeth shape with special hooked teeth design for lasting chain retention especially over uneven terrain. These improvements increase chain retention force by 150%, increasing chain life and drastically reducing the possibility of a dropped chain.
- Most advanced mountain bike chainrings ever produced
- 1x with proprietary chain retention technology
- Available chainrings in 30T, 32T, 34T
- Use: MTB
- Group: XT (1 x 11)
- Teeth: 30
- Suitable for: FC-M8000-1/FC-M8000-B1
- Compatible Chain: HG-X 11-speed
- Gear arms: 4-arm
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 96mm
- Material: Stainless steel / CFRP
- Weight: 90g