Sometimes the difference between cleaning a section or not is a well-timed, perfectly executed shift.
Precise smooth shifting: with the XT 11-speed Rear Derailleur RD-M8000 GS Shadow+ from Shimano
The rear derailleur DEORE XT M8000 receives a complete makeover. The DEORE XT M8000 rear derailleur features Shimano’s optimized SHADOW RD+ technology with a shallow angle and extremely low profile design, reducing shift effort and improving chain stability, resulting in sharp and silky gear changes. Meanwhile new high efficiency pulleys adapted for cross-chain riding feature a taller tooth profile for improved shifting. SHADOW RD+ friction clutch technology from the XTR range has been incorporated with increased ease of adjustment for either maximum stability or lower shift effort. The DEORE XT M8000 rear derailleur is compatible direct mount systems and 1×11 and 2×11 GS or 3×11 SGS set ups.
The real advantage of 11-speed is the ability to have all the range you require without sacrificing the rhythm you need.
Less distraction quiet drive train. Rear Derailleur Stabilizer reduces chain slap. Simple solution for chain drop. Lighter and more efficient than roller type chain device.
- New Shadow design with optimized slant angle
- Extremely low profile design
- Light shift effort
- Wide range adjustability improves true trail performance
- Chain stabilizer with easy adjust
- 1x, 2x and 3x compatible
- Use: MTB
- Group: XT
- Model: RD-M8000 GS
- Cage: medium
- Mount Type: Direct Mount
- Technology: Shadow RD+
- Gear: 11-speed
- Compatible Chain: HG-X 11-speed
- Max. teeth large sprocket: 40T / 42T for 1×11 only
- Min. teeth large sprocket: 40T
- Min. teeth small sprocket: 11T
- Max. Front Difference: 10T
- Total Capacity: 39T
- Material: Aluminum, GFRP, Steel
- Weight: 271g