The RD-M8050 rear derailleur retain the accurate and stable shifting developed for XTR Di2 components.
The technology to change your ride: Shimano XT Di2 11-speed Rear Derailleur RD-M8050 GS Shadow+
Computer-controlled auto trim on the front derailleur keeps the drivetrain running smoothly. Meanwhile, at the rear, changes are seamless, even under high loads, on steep inclines or when cassettes are more mud than teeth. The derailleur motors are twice as powerful as those on Dura-Ace and Ultegra Di2 to give precise shifting in difficult conditions.
Battery performance is identical to that of its big brother, XTR Di2, giving a minimum of several hundred kilometres of power under heavy usage (eg lots of shifting over three chainrings plus control of ancillary devices). The visual LED display indicates battery charge and the LED screen shuts off after a few seconds of inactivity to save battery life. If you do find yourself running low, charging the battery takes around 90 minutes and internal batteries work on a simple plug and play operation so can be easily swapped.
Durability is also in line with XTR Di2 components. A sealed, waterproof system means DEORE XT Di2’s electronic signals will stand up to mud, water and dirt from the worst of winter. Plus, with no worrying about cross-chaining, cable stretch, or cable adjustments, your gear changes will be incredibly consistent.
- Accurate and stable shifting in any condition
- Instant response
- Customized shift speed within Multi-shift
- Powerful shifting
- Seamless gear change even under high load
- Smart and efficient gear selection with SHIMANO Synchro Shift
- Single lever operation
- Rider-programmable shift mapping
- Use: MTB
- Group: Deore XT Di2 M8050
- Model: RD-M8050 GS
- Cage: medium
- Mount Type: Direct Mount
- Technology: Shadow RD+
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Max. teeth large sprocket: 42T for 2×11 / 46T for 1×11
- Min. teeth large sprocket: 40T
- Min. teeth small sprocket: 11T
- Max. Front Difference: 10T
- Total Capacity: 35T
- Compatible Chain: HG-X 11-speed
- E-tube port (QTY): 1
- Material: Aluminum, CFRP, Steel
- Color: black
- Weight: 320g (manufacturer information)